The Adult Day Health Program is for individuals who still live at home but need some assistance and socialization during the day from 8 am to 4 pm. The independently owned and operated Adult Day Health Center at Manor On The Hill provides participants with skilled nursing care, structured activities and recreational outings. A hot lunch and two nutritious snacks are served daily.
- Provide compassionate, quality health care services for the elderly and disabled
- Maximize each individual’s independence and self-confidence
- Provide support for care-givers
- Assessment, treatment, supervision and medication management by a registered nurse
- Personal care assistance by trained personnel
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy with a physician’s order
Social Work Services
Social work services are available to clients and their families by a licensed social worker.
Entertainment, excursions, games, parties, movies, physical and sensory simulation, socialization, arts and crafts, therapeutic and social activities scheduled by activity director to meet each client’s needs.
Upon arrival, a continental breakfast is available daily followed by a mid-morning snack. A delicious hot lunch is served along with a nutritional afternoon snack. Dietary instruction and nutritional instruction is also available.
Transportation can be arranged as needed and is wheelchair accessible.
Private Pay, MassHealth, and Montachusett Home Care, if qualified.
Our professional staff will coordinate our services with community agencies to best meet the needs of the client when necessary.
Monday thru Friday – 8 am to 4 pm
Closed on legal Holidays.