This is a day program for individuals who still live at home but need some assistance and socialization during the day from 8 am to 4 pm.
- Provide compassionate, quality health care services for elderly and disabled
- To maximize each individual's independence and self-confidence
- Provide support for care-giver
- Assessment, treatment, supervision and medication management by a registered nurse
- Personal care assistance by trained personnel
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy with a physician's order
Social Work Services
Social work services will be available to clients and their families by licensed social workers.
Entertainment, excursions, games, parties, movies, physical and sensory simulation, socialization, arts and crafts, therapeutic and social activities scheduled by activity director to meet each client's needs.
Upon arrival, a continental breakfast will be available daily. Mid-morning and afternoon, nutritional snacks are provided. A delicious hot lunch will be served in the Main Dining Room. Dietary instruction and nutritional instruction available.
Transportation will be arranged as needed and is wheelchair accessible.
Private, MassHealth, and Montachusett Home Care, if qualified.
Our professional staff will coordinate our services with community agencies to best meet the needs of the client when necessary.
Monday thru Friday - 8 am to 4 pm. Closed on legal Holidays.